Get ready for a unique event at The Spoke Club in downtown Toronto.
On Tuesday, May 6th, for the first time in Canada, 30 prominent Nordic brands within the food, fashion and lifestyle areas are partnering up with the Nordic Trade Organizations, the Nordic Embassies and the Nordic Council of Ministers to host an unforgettable event for Torontonians. Swedish Press is of course the media partner at the event and will report on the happenings. Stay tune for the next issue of SP.
On the Swedish side there are several high-end companies involved, including:
- Bread & Boxers – A trendy designer of underwear and shirts. Bread & Boxers is putting significant focus on the North American market and have just established a partnership with hockey player Henrik Lundqvist of the NY Rangers.
- HS (Happy Socks) – With their colorful socks they have taken a formerly boring item, socks, and transformed them into a cool accessory.
- Skultuna – Founded 1607, this company has been designing fantastic cufflinks, bracelets and metal products for centuries. As a proud supplier to the Royal Kingdom of Sweden, they can boast royal approval.
- Eton Shirts – This high-end shirt brand has been active in North America for years and can be found in such exclusive stores as Harry Rosen, Holt Renfrew etc.
- Wilma & Morris – A Swedish manufacturer and designer of top quality, well-designed, and highly function children’s hats for all seasons.
- Mackmyra – With the distinction as the creators of the first Swedish Single Malt Whisky, Mackmyra Whisky has entered the Canadian market with grace. They’ve been honoured with the IWSC´s European Spirits Producer of the Year title and several other prestigious awards for their premium single malt whisky.